Journals launched: 56
Papers published: 5747
- Vitamin C and antibiotics could be up to 100 TIMES more(2017-06-16)
- Do YOU sneeze in the sunshine? Your DNA may have a sing(2017-06-16)
- Australian Researchers Establish Link between Children'(2017-06-09)
- New Study Suggests Neutralizing TB Germs' Metabolic "Es(2017-06-09)
- The Healthiest Way to Improve Your Sleep: Exercise(2017-06-06)
- Researchers Amplify Antibiotic of Last Resort Hoping to(2017-06-06)
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twtter
In this book, the author recounted her experience after moving to Canada and living there for the past two years. Initially, the author experienced many difficulties as a young Chinese teenager girl moving to a foreign country that is so culturally different. Through her stories, the readers are able to see how she has overcome all these hurdles with the help of her teachers and friends. Not only did the author overcome her difficulties, but she was also able to grow as a person through her various trips and volunteer involvements.
The sound of the clock ticks… The author dreams about the stories. Showing the cruelty in the reality and the ambition of human beings. The distorted life of people that are trying to protect themselves and the beautiful yet powerful love of people of all kind. The hopelessness of humans when they face difficulties in the dark and the hope that they see when the morning sunshine lights up every corner of the city.