Journals launched: 56
Papers published: 5933
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twtter
1. Your using of this website indicates that you accept and comply with the terms and conditions listed in it, and thus a contract relationship of legally binding between you and Sophia Publishing Group is formed.
2. Certain parts of this Web Site may require you to register and abide by the additional terms and conditions, which will be available for you to read at the time of registration.
3. Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents are the property of Sophia Publishing Group. The copyright in the material contained on this Web Site belongs to Sophia Publishing Group or its licensors. The trademarks appearing on this Web Site are protected by the laws of Canada and international trademark laws.
4. All articles published by BioPublisher on this Web Site are authorized by their respective author for use and distribution, and the citation principle for original works must be complied with under the BioPublisher Open Access license agreement.
5. Any authorized intellectual property rights not clearly indicated by these terms belong to BioPublisher or other third party.
7. Sophia Publishing Group reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of this Web Site at any time without notice.
8. Under no circumstance shall Sophia Publishing Group or its employees, agents, suppliers and contractors be liable for any nature-caused loss, including but not limiting to loss of income, loss of profit, damage of property by using this web site or any other web site liking to this web site, and loss claimed by the third parties, or loss, expense of any kind or nature. This exclusion and limitation only apply to the extent permitted by law and does not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Sophia Publishing Group, its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors.
9. Sophia Publishing Group reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions on this page, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changed terms and conditions if you use this web site after its amendment.
10. Sophia Publishing Group is not responsible for the content, errors or inaccuracy in any advertising or sponsorship material, which is the responsibility of the advertisers.
11. These terms shall be governed and construed by the Canada Law and the law of British Colombia.